With the Alpinist, Marker delivers its lightest-ever touring binding and re-defines the ratio of weight to performance. At 490 grams per pair, it takes the traditional PinTech design and adds functionality with zero degrees, 5 degrees, and 9-degrees climbing aid positions. The heel features a fixed upward release and an adjustable lateral release function, and a 15mm range of adjustment. Available accessories include 90mm, 105mm, and 115mm brakes, Touring leashes, and U-Springs that allow adjustment of the upward release in the heel.
- Alpinist heel with an adjustable lateral release with different DIN options and 15mm of heel adjustment range (+-7,5mm). Offers three walking modes thanks to the hot-forged aluminum climbing aid. The "Fast Shift Mode" enables quick shifting between neutral and highest walking mode. The active length compensation in the heel allows consistent power transmission and release performance, even when the ski is flexed.
- Anti Ice Pads in the base of toe and heel (if no brake is installed) to prevent icing in critical areas.
CLIMBING AIDS ALPINIST
- Neutral walking mode and two climbing aids offering 5° and 9°. The fast shift mode enables quick shifting between 0° and 9° without the need to rotate the heel.
- Easy to install crampons for KINGPIN and Alpinist available in the sizes 80mm, 90mm, 105mm, 120mm
ACTIVE LENGTH COMPENSATION
- Active length compensation in the heel allowing the heel to move back up to 4 mm when the ski is flexed.
- Alpinist heel offers a 15mm heel adjustment range (from -7.5mm to +7,5 mm).
CARBON REINFORCED PIN TOE & ANTI ICE PADS
- Carbon fiber reinforced material for improved stiffness and super lightweight. Anti Ice Pads in the base of the toe to prevent icing in critical areas.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||Alpine Touring|
|DIN Range||6.0 - 12.0|
* Subject to change without notice.