- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Kids' Snow Pants
$44.99 $89.99 50% Off
Keep your little one warm and cozy while they are out in winter’s playground with the Frosty Pant. Adjustable for variable inseam lengths and easy-to-use suspenders. Double layer reinforced in the seat and knee for years of use. Constructed with exclusive HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable 100% Polyester Ottoman Weave fabric for durability and performance, and insulated with 100gms of high loft insulation.
$29.99 $59.99 50% Off
Get your little explorer ready for snowy adventures. The Kamik Explorer Bibs are waterproof and super warm. The high bib top is excellent at keeping snow outside of your crucial inner layers, keeping it outside where it belongs. They're perfect for learning how to ski or snowboard, building snow forts, and going for wintertime treks in the woods with mom or dad.
$34.99 $69.99 50% Off
The Kamik Urban Pants are great for walking through snowy cities, but they're even better for exploring the mountains in wintertime. The waterproof-breathable shell fabric is loaded up with more than enough insulation to make any parent happy and keep little knees toasty warm through the coldest weather. Plus, the hems have an extendable feature so they can get multiple seasons of use before being handed down to a little sibling.
$54.99 $109.99 50% Off
Snowbank stompers built to grow with them and stay out all day in the deep of winter. Keep the style casual and your legs both warm and dry with the boys' Burton Barnstorm 2L Pants. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric with fully-taped seams provides a barrier against snow and other moisture, while Thermacore insulation provides reliable all-winter warmth, and there's still plenty of room to layer. The Room-to-Grow system allows limbs to expand at the seams to outlast growth spurts. This Pants is a bluesign® product, which means it's approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- ThermacoreECO insulation [60g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter; External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- Zippered thigh pocket and microfleece-lined hand-warmer and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
$59.99 $119.99 50% Off
It hasn't taken your youngin' very long to realize that the duds he's been wearing out on the hill aren't exactly up to his standards any longer. So get him booted out of pants limbo by hooking him up with the Burton Exile Boys' Insulated Cargo Pant. Rocking fully loaded tech fit for smaller riders, the Exile's DryRide Durashell two-layer membrane gives your pint-sized ripper the protection he needs for a day out on the slopes, while the Thermacore insulation throughout keeps him warm on cold, snowy days. Inner thigh vents regulate heat on warmer days, while boot gaiters stop snow from creeping in, and there are plenty of pockets can stash snacks and smaller gear. Throw in an adjustable waist and a Room-To-Grow extendable leg system and Exile's good to go from November to May.
$59.99 $119.99 50% Off
Elite cargo?--like, Faberge eggs? We think the Burton Elite Cargo Pants were named for their performance, not their intended loads, but the name works either way. They're waterproof and durable, with warm insulation throughout and reinforced fabric in high-wear areas. Extendable and expandable, they'll last another season with the Room-to-Grow system, which lets the hems out as she grows. And, sure, pack those cargo pockets with gold bars--they'll take it!
Page 1 of 1