Powder runs for breakfast, glades for lunch, and high-speed carving in the afternoon: the QST Lumen won't let you down. A lively, lightweight yet powerful ski combines classic QST technology with progressive freeride sidecut. The result? A multi-talented ski that takes on anything you throw at it, with ease.
VERSATILITY & AGILITY
- The freeride inspired sidecut with rockered tip and tail let the Lumen turn on a dime. The 99mm waist adds flotation in pow, and finesse to glades and bumps.
- Camber underfoot and sandwich sidewalls provide the edge grip and power transmission you love in a hard-charging ski.
Power & Stability
- C/FX carbon in the tip and tail allow for quick pivots, while adding strength and power. The Cork Damplifier creates confidence-boosting stability when arcing at high speeds.
- Construction: Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- Shape Profile: All-Terrain Rocker
- Tail Rocker Profile: 15%
- Tip Rocker Profile: 20%
- Topsheet: Glossy
- Franchise: QST
- Norm: Adult
- Pack Ski + Binding: No
- Techno: Carbon, WoodCore
- Waist Width: 89 - 100
Choose the right ski length for you based on your height and skiing level.
Min: You have never skied before
Max: You can ski in a cautious wedge.
Min: You can make round turns with confidence on green terrain
Max: You link turns with speed control and bring skis together parallel at the end of the turn on green and easier blue runs
Min: You ski mostly parallel but may wedge or step to start the turns. Confident on green and blue runs.
Max: You use a parallel stance on smooth blue runs and are testing your skills on varied terrain and snow conditions including black runs
Min: You ski with controlled parallel turns, maintaining rhythm and speed control on groomed black runs
Max: You ski with good technique on all terrain and snow conditions, using carved short radius turns
|QST LUMEN 99 (cm)||[-10,0]||[-5,+5]||[0,+10]||[0,+10]|
|Light Grey/Pink / 153cm||193128610609||L41497100153||210000098736|