A team favorite from big mountain skiers to park riders, the Jackson offers the protection of Mips with minimalist venting for a clean, timeless design. The Jackson helmet is focused on design and style. The sleek standout helmet's development created an opportunity for an evolutionary step forward in performance and functional attributes.
The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson Mips technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allows you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
INTEGRATED MIPS BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
- All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated Mips-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the Mips slip plane with the helmet's adjustable fit system. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts. Learn more about Mips in the video above.
HARDSHELL WITH IN-MOLD HARDBODY LOWER WRAP
- The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
IN FORM 2 FIT SYSTEM
- The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds—even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
STACK VENT TECHNOLOGY
- Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE VENTING
- The discrete exterior vent design and interior channeling (including the liner and padding) combine to create optimal airflow and temperature regulation. This auto-venting technology manages airflow and temperature motion riding, hiking, or standing static.
- Removable goggle retainer
- Removable ear pads
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- Mips® equipped
- CE EN1077
|Matte Black/Silencer Camo / Medium||196178039345||7154765||210000118011|
|Matte Black/Silencer Camo / Large||196178039352||7154766||210000118012|
|Matte Light Grey / Small||196178040754||7155271||210000118013|
|Matte Light Grey / Medium||196178040761||7155272||210000118014|
|Matte Light Grey / Large||196178040778||7155273||210000118015|