Lightweight, pro-level freestyle performance, and the softest option in Burton's high-end lineup.
The women's Burton Ritual Snowboard Boot blends pro-level performance with the latest in warmth and comfort for fully-charged footwear that's ready to rip. Playful yet powerful, these kicks are the softest option in Burton's high-end lineup, letting you go from peak to park with unmatched style. Speed Zone lacing makes entry, exit, and customizing the fit a breeze, while the ultra-light, low-profile, and grippy outsole enhances board feel and control with cushioning you can count on. And since cold days usually have the best snow, the Ritual features the one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle and Sleeping Bag reflective foil to capture and radiate body heat while wicking away heat-robbing moisture.
- Lacing: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex/Response: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- Cushioning: Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Outsole: DynoBITE outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning, EST optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||Speed Zone lacing system|
|Liner Lacing||Hook-and-loop closure system with inner lace lock|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain, Park|
|Liner||Imprint 3x w/DRYRIDE Heat Cycle|
|Sole||DynoBITE outsole, EST optimized midsole|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 7||190450692747||106241060017||210000089084|
|Black / 8||190450692761||106241060018||210000089085|