Say hello to the extra warmth of down in this weather-ready parka that has a little extra length to keep you covered.
You can layer all you want, but it's hard to beat the cozy feel of an insulated parka. The women's Burton Loyll Down Jacket sets you up for warmth from chairlift to parking lot with the high-loft 650-fill down. It still has plenty of room for easy layering, and zip vents let you regulate your temp when the day warms up. Plenty of pocket space including an insulated media pocket and a dedicated pass pocket help the day go smoothly.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester plain weave fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- 80/20 RSD down 650 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Attached hood with front and rear adjustment
- Two-way center front zipper; Side zippers for easy movement; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Microfleece-lined side-entry hand-warmer pockets, zippered chest pocket, interior mesh dump pocket, therma-pocket with media port, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
|Size||Numeric Size||Arm (in)||Chest (in)||Natural Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Equivalent Men's Size|