Lightweight and warmer than ever, the popular Moto boot is now available with traditional lacing for the purist.
Lightweight and warm with a forgiving flex, the men's Burton Moto Lace Snowboard Boot set you up to ride longer. Lace them up for a broken-in feel that fits great from your first day on the snow. Add a soft all-mountain flex with foot-warming tech that reflects body heat for extra warm feet, and you have a boot that lets you focus on your progression across the mountain.
- Lacing: Traditional lacing system provides a tried and true method for a snug and customized fit
- Flex/Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 soft flex tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Imprint 1 liner with integrated lacing and lightweight power panels lets you tighten down the liner
- Outsole: Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag, DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||Traditional lacing system|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
* Subject to change without notice.