Locked and loaded power, comfort, and convenience with the trusted feel of Speed Zone lacing for the traditionalist.
The men's Burton Photon Snowboard Boots are here to help you charge harder, explore more, and finally stick that move. From Vibram traction lugs for better footing on the boot pack to ReBounce cushioning for enhanced feel and control, the Photon has your back when it's time to push further and do more on your board. Heat-moldable liners brings it all together with a custom fit and the enhanced warmth of heat-reflective tech to keep you out on the hill where you want to be.
- GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue; 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp Tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- ReBounce cushioning places polyurethane foam within the shell of your boot to bring the cushioning closer for an added layer of impact protection that increases performance and functionality in a wide variety of riding conditions
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- EST optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort; Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Vibram Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content