The marquee ski in Salomon's brand-new Stance offering an unrivaled strength-to-weight ratio, The latest and greatest in directional carving, ensuring a butter-smooth ride at any speed. Two titanal plates run the length of the ski to provide impressive edge grip in hard conditions and release torsional stiffness for poppy, powerful turns.
- When a race inspired sidecut pairs up with double Ti construction the result is confidence inspiring edge grip whether you are laying down a turn on piste or off.
Maneuverable and progressive
- A progressive frontside sidecut teams up with a full poplar woodcore and C/FX creating unmatched confidence when you're railing a turn on piste or racing through the glades.
- Metal Twinframe technology pairs with C/FX and a double Ti laminate to create a damp, hard charging ski that inspires confidence regardless of speed, terrain or conditions.
Full Poplar Woodcore
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Double layer of titanal, one on either side of the core, improves hard snow performance. It increases precision, offers a good edge grip and improves responsiveness.
Metal Twin Frame
- A titanal top core TI layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows, strategically placed in the tip and tail, frame Salomon's proprietary C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability and dampening.
- STH2 WTR 13
- Warden MNC 13
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Tip-Waist-Tail||130mm – 96mm – 112mm (176cm)|
|Core||Full Poplar Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dark Grey/Black/Brown / 182cm||193128296667||L41137100182182||210000087988|