Developed to help young riders maximize their potential in and out of bounds, this boot combines all the technologies and fit of an adult SHIFT PRO 80T AT boot tailored to their needs. The Low Tech inserts and Surelock system enable great range of motion when in hiking mode and uncompromised stability and performance when in skiing mode.
- Integrated tech inserts, GripWalk pads, and a Surelock skiwalk mechanism help younger freeriders follow in the footsteps of more experienced ones when exploring new terrains.
- Featuring SHIFT PRO's renowned fit, this easy to step in boot features a Thermic-Fit liner and a Sensifit insert that help you experience instant fit.
- At only 1.63kg, this boot provides you with all the support you need when skiing down, without adding any unnecessary weight when you decide to shift and climb up.
Integrated tech inserts
- Low-tech inserts are integrated into the shell, making it complementary to touring bindings, so you can experience reliability and direct power transmission.
Surelock skiwalk mechanism
- Secure and simple walk mechanism, that enables a great range of motion for walking, and locks for skiing performance.
Gripwalk ISO 9523
- GripWalk pads are pre-mounted and their specific shape improves walking comfort and grip whatever the conditions.
- The soft PU Sensifit insert on the external side of the shell makes it super easy to step in the boot, delivering easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- More durable material, also providing lightness and stability.
- This specific polyamid piece is the secret element providing a good range of motion in hike mode and a true alpine flex in downhill mode.
My Thermic Fit jr
- The Thermic Fit Junior liner allows good comfort and warmth with pre-formed zones which protect the tibia and the forefoot. Thanks to its construction and materials, it's now easier than ever for kids to slip into it.
- A 28mm strap to hold the foot securely and offer good elasticity.
Riveted oversized pivot
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
4 riveted aluminum 3D
- Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization, and personalized foot hold.
1 hiking hook
- An additional hook on the top cuff's buckle expands the range of motion and mobility of the boot when it's in hike mode, improving your comfort when heading up towards a peak.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Powerstrap||Yes, 360° 28mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Oil Green/Black/Orange / 23.5||193128301033||L4117620023.5||210000088030|