Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
- The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
- PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
- Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.750kg / pair.
- +Elastic travel
The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified)
The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- Binding tested and certified by the TUV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
Easy climbing aids manipulation
- Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||Alpine Touring|
|DIN Range||4 – 10|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 90mm||193128291273||L4113050015SH90||88009|
|Black / 100mm||193128291280||L4113050020SH100||88010|