QST ACCESS 70 Women has a ratchet buckle for intuitive adjustment and women's-specific fit, making this easy walking boot convenient and comfortable for all-day skiing.
Polyolefin + easy step-in overlap
- Softer and handier material to provide lightness and allow progressivity. It allows an easy step-in.
- More durable material, also providing lightness and stability.
My Custom Fit comfort
- The Woolmetal layer inserted in the liner, guarantees insulation for warm feet all day.
- A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and optimize power transmission.
Alpine pre-mounted ISO 5355
- Alpine pads are pre-mounted and inter-compatible with alpine bindings ISO 9462.
- A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
Women heel support
- An anatomically shaped liner that perfectly wraps women's heels.
Women cuff design
- Anatomic cuff with lower rear support for women's calves for better fit and comfort.
Riveted oversized pivot
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
Hike and ride
- Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. It allows for effortless walkability in hike mode, strong back support and progressive forward flex for skiing down.
2 riveted alumix + 1 ratchet
- The ratchet buckle is located on the cuff to offer easier tooth catch up & wider adjustment.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Recommended Use||Alpine Touring|
|Powerstrap||Yes, 360° 35mm|
* Subject to change without notice.