When you've got a hunger for early mornings, fresh lines, and steep descents, the R3 130 Ti IR Wrap Alpine Touring Boots are the sausage and egg breakfast sammy to satisfying your backcountry cravings. This lean, mean, touring machine has an extra stiff flex for maximum carving prowess on the downhill, and a lightweight, 3-piece design catered to keep you comfortable during the uphill slog. Fully thermomoldable with an adjustable last, you don't have to worry about numb feet cramping your style, and their GripWalk-equipped soles give you the confidence you need if you encounter bootpacks on your way to the top.
- A stiff freeride boot for dedicated backcountry skiers
- 130 flex delivers an aggresive feel for experienced riders
- Biofit last is snug where needed and thermomoldable
- Cabrio shell design provides outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- High shell walls deliver stiff lateral power and control
- Open rear shell accomodates a high range of hiking movement
- Certified for Dynafit and Marker Kingpin inserts
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Recommended Use||Alpine Touring|
|Binding Compatibility||Alpine, Tech|
* Subject to change without notice.