Skiing’s most popular binding for many years, the Griffon is totally re-designed for 2020/21. Starting up front, the new Triple Pivot Elite 3 toe piece with integrated Anti-Ice Rail gives the binding a new look and a great way to remove snow and ice from your boot soles without damaging the binding housing. The Inter Pivot 3 heel maintains its signature power transmission, while also having been re-designed to make it easier to step in, especially with many of today’s rubber boot soles. Offered in 90, 100, 110, and 120mm brake widths, all ski shapes are covered. With SOLE.ID technology, the Griffon offers 100% compatibility with any boot fitting the ISO 5355 (Alpine) and ISO 9532 (Alpine Touring) norms.
- Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523), and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: Pozi screw at the front to adjust the height of the gliding plate.
AFD GLIDING PLATE
- MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings, or on ski tours.
- Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL
- The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transmission, energy absorption, and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step-in comfort.
TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE
- The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||Alpine Touring|
|DIN Range||4.0 - 13.0|
|Boot Compatibility||Adult Standard Alpine, Grip Walk Adult, Touring Boots|
|Brake Width||90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm|
|Stand Height||24 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 110mm||883295309528||7524U1.GC||210000087883|
|Black / 120mm||883295309542||7524U1.GD||210000098869|