The 10.0 TP gives novice to intermediate skiers a lightweight, performance-oriented binding with incredible versatility. The Triple Pivot Compact toe has a horizontal spring providing low swing weight and more available comfort with GripWalk boot sole compatibility. The compact heel is extremely light and easy to step into, with secure power transmission for improving skiers.
- GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with a rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. Still, integrated pads made of stiff and rigid materials, guarantee great power transmission and precise release function of the binding.
- The next level of improvement for the tried-and-tested two linkage toe system. Light, robust, full side and rear release with improved DIN range. The release springs, triggered by the sole bracket, uses the clever TLT system to provide rear release without taking up extra space or adding extra weight.
INTELLIGENT BACKWARD RELEASE
- Intelligent Backward Release clearly differentiates between forces that occur during a backward twisting fall and moments of force that originate from a movement onto the edge of the ski to enter into curves. An individually adjusted spring reliably regulates the backwards release without any loss of performance.
- A statement of efficiency - with the usual perfect MARKER release properties and the perfect mix of great design, lightness, and excellent functionality. This heel technology is perfect for beginners and occasional skiers due to the release properties and is an excellent value.
AFD STAINLESS STEEL
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children's bindings or on ski tours.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended User Weight||67 - 231 lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.