Comfort and performance work in harmony with the Formula 85 W. Absorption p-roperties mean less vibration and leg fatigue, while customizable features encourage a performance-driven fit. The Formula 85 W has an accommodating 100mm last, a short cuff, an extended toe box for toe articulation, and a balanced stance that allows women to be more centered. The shell has an adjustable flex of 95 to 85, HEAD's women-specific double adjustment cuff alignment, four micro-adjustable low profile buckles and a 30mm Velcro strap for a supportive wrap for high performance in a ski-all-day package.
- FLEX INDEX: 95/85
- SIZES: 230-…-275
- LAST: RS 1850cc
- SHELL: PU / SL
- Liner: Formula S W; HP frame footbed; 30mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles; Low profile buckles
- Features: Women double adjustable cuff; Flex tuning; Cuff Alignment; Extended Toe Box; Rear support tuning; Interch. Toe and heel
- GRIP WALK OPTION: Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- PERFECT FIT: The revolutionary customization system Perfect Fit provides the best level of precision hold, comfort & performance. Head liners are a perfect fit to foot and shell straight out of the box but that can also be heat molded repeatedly for ultimate personal fit.
- PRIMALOFT: PrimaLoft is a very lightweight, breathable material that provides effective thermal insulation.
- FORM FIT: The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.