Lightweight, easy entry and with progressive flex this boot is designed to enhance power transfer, reactivity and rebound with the minimum of effort and fatigue.
Precision skiing with the minimum of effort and fatigue: This is the EDGE LYT 100. The easy entry shell provides precision foot wrap, augmented by our micro-adjustable buckles, Velcro power strap and heat moldable liner. Comfort and performance levels are also outstanding in the EDGE LYT 100, with almost every asset customizable to deliver exact fit, foothold and ski response for enhanced power transfer, reactivity and rebound. It provides a faster, easier assent to skiing perfection.
- LAST: 102
- SHELL: PU/SL
- Liner: Perfect Fit S; Sport frame footbed; 40mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles; 1 Supermacro ratchet; Low profile buckles
- Features: Smart frame; Hi-Top tech; Duo Flex; Easy entry shell design; Single canting; Stiffer/softer flex adjust
- GRIP WALK OPTION: Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- PERFECT FIT: The revolutionary customization system Perfect Fit provides the best level of precision hold, comfort & performance. Head liners are a perfect fit to foot and shell straight out of the box but that can also be heat molded repeatedly for ultimate personal fit.
- LIGHT DONE RIGHT: Using the lightest, strongest material on Earth, we continuously change and brake convention to create something focused, in its purest form. LYT TECH Skis and Ski Boots have one single-minded goal: To provide exhilarating performance, effortlessly.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|White/Yellow / 26.5||792460626981||609236265||210000101061|