Dial-in your comfort with the quick and easy BOA closure and a perfect out-of-box fit that's ready to rip.
Soft, forgiving, and simple, the Burton Mint BOA boot is ready for progression right out of the box. Effortlessly adjust your fit with the industry-leading BOA Fit System featuring Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces, and cradle your feet in lightweight cushioning with the DynoLITE outsole. No matter what the weather brings, your toes stay toasty warm with Sleeping Bag tech that reflects body heat to your feet. Total Comfort means a perfectly broken-in feel right from the start.
- Lacing: BOA Fit System featuring Coiler technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back into the inner spool allowing for clean lace management, a snug fit, and a faster lace-up process with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace, Built-in lace loops to convert boot to traditional lacing
- Flex/Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Imprint 1+ liner with integrated lacing offers increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- Cushioning: Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Outsole: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||Boa Fit System|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
* Subject to change without notice.