With a clean design and specialized detailing that brings your street style to snow, these slim and stretchy pants are ready for anything winter throws at you.
Sag 'em, ride 'em, love 'em. The women's Burton Vida Pants are slim fit to imitate your favorite low-rider jeans, yet hide a wealth of convenient features to keep you comfortable in all conditions. A zonal-mapped stretch mesh and taffeta lining adds mobility and moisture wicking where you need each one most. There's just enough room for layering when the mercury dips, and inner thigh vents let air out when things get heated. Quilted hand-warmer pockets and exposed zippers satisfy your inner fashionista, while the long list of standard features ensure you're ready for anything the mountain throws at you.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer recycled polyester stretch fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Mid-rise waist for a comfortable, ergonomic fit that eliminates gaps and exposure
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets with quilting for added warmth and hook-and-loop closure hand pockets
- bluesign materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
|Size||Numeric Size||Arm (in)||Chest (in)||Natural Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Equivalent Men's Size|
|True Black / Large||193177554725||15006107001L||210000108654|
|Tetra Orange / Medium||193177555081||15006107800M||210000108762|