These waterproof wonders give you more for your money than any other pants in snowboarding.
A favorite of team rider Kelly Clark, the Women's Burton Society Pants set you up to ride through all conditions with confidence. They are fully seam taped for storm-shedding comfort with low-bulk insulation to crank up the heat on cold lift rides. Little stuff like fleece-lined pockets and mesh-lined leg vents make a big difference when you spend a full day on the mountain.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE (40g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
|Size||Numeric Size||Arm (in)||Chest (in)||Natural Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Equivalent Men's Size|
|Elderberry Spatter / Medium||193177554350||10100109964M||210000108788|
|Elderberry Spatter / Large||193177554343||10100109964L||210000108789|
|True Black / Medium||193177553872||10100109002M||210000108780|
|True Black / Large||193177553865||10100109002L||210000108781|
|True Black / X-Large||193177553896||10100109002XL||210000108782|