The life of a mitten is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, mittens have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, the Burton team chooses the women's Burton GORE-TEX Mitten. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY GORE-TEX membrane, Gore Warm technology and Thermacore insulation protect you in the worst weather conditions. The Screen Grab synthetic leather palm gives you full coverage touchscreen control using tech that will never fray, wear out, or wash off. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Screen Grab Toughgrip palm and fingers for total touchscreen control
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- Removable four-way stretch DRYRIDE Thermex liner
- GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- Polyester flock thumb nose-wipe panel
- Additional heater/vent pocket
- D-ring and hook
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
|Elderberry / Small||193177580557||10391109501S||210000108705|
|Elderberry / Medium||193177580540||10391109501M||210000108706|
|Elderberry / Large||193177580533||10391109501L||210000108707|