Like an first aid kit for your beloved board, the Burton MTN Essentials Kit gives you the basic tools for tuning, waxing, and replacing old screws. It includes basic rub-on wax with a buffer for giving your board extra zip without dedicating the effort required for a hot wax. There's a credit card scraper for removing excess wax build-up after a proper waxing, so you can glide smoothly without the grabby feel of residual wax slowing you down.
M6 replacement screws come in handy for mounting a fresh set of bindings to your Burton Channel board, also serving as a nice replacement to your old, rusted-out binding hardware. Burton's EST tool compactly fits in your jacket pocket for on-the-fly tightening of your Burton EST Bindings (those mounted to Channel boards). Other handy tools include a file guide and ceramic stone for sharpening edges, or conversely, detuning them for park jibs and urban exploits.
- Repair kit for waxing, buffing, and edge-tuning
- Reuseable case stores tuning essentials and accessories
- File guide with ceramic stone and steel file for edge tuning
- M6x16 screws for Burton's Channel Bindings (i.e. Re:Flex)
- Burton EST tool adjusts bindings (both Burton and non-Burton)
- Rub-on wax quickly gives your board a boost of speed
- Included scraper and buffer clean base of residual wax