From peak to park, no boot has elevated more riders with time-honored tech, comfort, and performance.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the men's Burton Ruler Snowboard Boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders who seek Ion-level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes top tech like the choice of two unique and highly capable cushioning systems depending on the colorway you choose. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won't break down.
- Lacing: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex/Response: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 liner features 3M Thinsulate insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- Cushioning: B3 gel cushioning provides maximum dampening, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Outsole: EST optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||Speed Zone lacing system|
|Liner Lacing||Hook-and-loop closure system with inner lace lock|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain, Park|
|Liner||Imprint 2 w/Man Fur and 3M Thinsulate insulation|
|Sole||EST optimized midsole|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 9||190450207446||104391050019||210000108520|