With a stylish look that goes well with any jacket and a laundry list of kid-friendly features, plus upgraded waterproofing, the bestselling girls' Burton Sweetart Pant is your ticket to the top. Low-profile Thermacore insulation is both comfortable and light, trapping heat without unnecessary bulk. Hidden beneath the clean exterior you'll find all sorts of must-haves for the mountain like a quick-drying taffeta lining, adjustable waistband, cuff-saving leg lifts, and Room-to-Grow extendable legs to get from one season (or sibling) to the next.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- ThermacoreECO insulation [60g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment; Belt-loop ticket O-ring
|True Black / Small||190450982817||11584105001S||210000108771|
|True Black / Medium||190450982800||11584105001M||210000108772|
|True Black / Large||190450982794||11584105001L||210000108773|