Originating from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wolvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier. The overhauled design features a removable synthetic liner and a three-piece proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals. When the cold winter creeps in, Wolvhammer has you covered.
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer, and offers more walking traction
- Aerogel insulation blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth
- Real rubber outsole with microglass lugs. Comes with removable cleat plate for flat pedal use
- Single-zone BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep winter elements out and warmth in
- Suggested temperature range: 0° F (-18° C) to 25° F (-3° C)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Winter riding|
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Single-zone BOA M3|
|Upper||Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane|
|Midsole||3/4 length fiberglass-injected nylon nested inside EVA foam|
|Outsole||Rubber w/microglass lugs|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 46||708752319387||SH0118||210000088563|