Our customers enjoy cycling and skiing more, reach their fitness goals sooner, and get honest value for their hard-earned dollars because of the work we do. Would you like to join us?
Gorham Bike and Ski is always looking for energetic individuals to fill Sales and Service positions in our ever-growing organization. You must be fun, passionate (but not snobby) about cycling and/or skiing. We pride ourselves on knowing our customers by name and providing them solutions so that they can get the most out of every minute in the saddle or on the slopes and trails. We love what we do and want to instill that same excitement with our customers.
Full & Part Time Seasonal Sales Associates
Gorham Bike and Ski is currently searching for Full-Time and Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associates for our Portland, Saco, Brunswick and Kennebunk, Maine locations. Do you have a passion for cycling and living a healthy active lifestyle? Do you have a positive, upbeat personality? Can you bring it with you to work every day? Do you enjoy working in a face-paced, high-energy environment? Then you should come work with us!
- Must have days, evenings and weekend availability.
- We are hiring to fill positions in our Portland and Saco locations.
- Clearly explain and demonstrate products to customers.
- Utilize sales training to provide top notch customer experiences.
- Apply customer service skills to exceed customer's expectations.
- Process sales, returns, and special orders.
- Provide feedback to the Store Manager on ideas to increase sales.
- Promote Gorham Bike and Ski mission, values, and standards.
- Responsible for following all store policies and procedures.
- Ensure the store is properly merchandised as planned and presents a clean and welcoming appearance.
- Prior bicycle or sporting goods sales or customer service experience in a fast-paced retail environment not required but is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a diverse population.
- Excellent sales skills and a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of computers and technology.
- Dedication to get the job done.
- Ability to team with co-workers to achieve common goals.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
|Get the ball rolling! Complete this short form to get started! Click Here...|